Join us online during the Coronavirus Crisis
While we are unable to run normal services we are hosting online services which are designed to replicate our regular worship services as closely as possible under the circumstances.
We display the words of the prayers and the hymns on your device so that you can follow along and participate in as normal a way as is possible under the circumstances.
The simplest way to attend services is through YouTube. Click here for next Sunday's live stream and previous recordings.
If you would like to attend in a more interactive you you can do so through Zoom. The instructions are below to access our services.
Before your first visit
For your first visit you will need to download a small Zoom programme, which is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone or Android. You can do this at any time before the service to check that your connection is working.
- www.zoom.us/download to download and install the free (and safe) Zoom app. For a PC choose Zoom Client for Meetings
This is only required for your first visit. Once downloaded, you can access services through the app (see below for details). If you have problems installing the Zoom app you follow the service through an internet browser. Click here for more instructions.
You don’t need to sign in or sign up to Zoom, although it may make easier to connect in future if you wish to do so.
How to attend a service
On the internet
5-10 mins before the service starts,
- open up the Zoom app on your computer, smartphone or table
- enter the meeting number which is 176-111-187. This will connect you to St Catherine's.
- Click on Join with Computer Audio when prompted.
- You may need to provide your name (your ‘name’ will be public to everyone in the service).
- If you receive any prompts to activate your Microphone or Camera or Notifications always press ‘Yes’, also always connect to ‘Computer Audio’ if it asks.
- If the service hasn’t started yet, simply wait and it will start automatically as scheduled. You should be able to see a welcome screen and hear organ music playing.
Join by telephone if you prefer
If you do not have internet access, or prefer to just listen to the service, you can join by telephone.
- call 0203 481 5240 (local call charges apply)
- Enter the meeting number 176111187##
Tell us about your experience
As this is still an experimental service we would very much welcome your feedback to let us know what works and what was challenging for you. Please drop a quick email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.