We value your support
Where does our income come from?
St Catherine's relies on the support of church members to pay for the costs of our vicar and to support the routine running costs of the church. We encourage church members to give regularly through the Parish Giving Scheme. If you would like to join this scheme or to give regularly in other ways please contact Keith Civval via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds from the Church Fete and other fundraising activities are used to meet maintenance costs of the church building and churchyard and other local organisations. We are very grateful to all those who support these activities in so many ways. Full details of the church activities and finances can be found in our Annual Report, which can be read or downloaded from this link.
Grants outside the Parish
The church allocates a proportion of its income to charitable activities outside the parish. In 2018 we made grants to:
- Lighthouse Thame to help pay for the children's Bible holiday club in the summer.
- Scripture Union to support its work with children and young people across the country
- Wycliffe Bible Translators to support the work of Bible translation in the remotest parts of the world
- Tearfund to support their work to reduce poverty in the areas of greatest need.
You can make a donation towards the provision of Christian ministry in Towersey by telephone or internet banking direct to our bank account:
- Name: St Catherines PCC Towersey
- Sort code: 20-85-73
- Account: 00516910.
Or give by PayPal: click here.
Or give by Text: Text StCaths10 to 70085, to give £10.
You can give between £1 and £20 per text by changing the value. The text will cost the value of the gift plus one standard rate message.
Donations for specific projects can be made securely by debit or credit card clicking on one of the blue buttons below: